Once again a post on android apps. Now I came up with a list of apps that increases your overall productivity. Just the name of the app is suffice, as the ‘Play Store’ has all the description, review, comments for the each app. I have been using most of these apps for long time. Here’s the list.
- Evernote with Skitch [ Note Taking ]
- Any Do [ Task Manager, Reminder ]
- CamScanner [ Convert camera captured physical documents in to pdf ]
- SketchBook [ a Photoshop alternate for android ]
- QR droid
- Keep [ Google’s new note taking app ]
- Truecaller [ Tells who is calling you even if they are not in your contact list ]
- Swift Key/A.I. Type [ Intelligent keyboard apps ]
- GForms [ Submit data to Googe spreadsheet/forms ]
- Office Suite Pro
Automation – From the previous article
- Tasker / Automate It
- Juice Defender
- Quiet Balance
- Auto SMS & Answering Machine
- Flipboard / Currents
- Speed Test
- Hide It Pro [ locks apps, gallery, messages etc ]
- Debt Tracker [ money tracking app ]
- Goggles [ image search app ]
- Astro File Manager
The list doesn’t end here. I will definitely come with some more additions to this list as I still looking for best apps to server each purpose. As I already said, this list is based upon my experience, you may share your favorite apps in the comments section.
Interaction improves learning. Leave your thoughts here...