Feel free to share your feelings. email@example.com. I pretty much reply to everyone within a couple of days; sometimes quicker than that.
[Note; this is a one-way email address, so don’t use this to connect me in social media or add me on any site]
Save your time and mine by reviewing the following before sending a mail
- Link exchange and Ad placing enquiry mails will be deleted
- Product Review: I don’t do paid reviews. I don’t review/recommend any apps that I don’t use personally or at least been tried for a few months. Feel free to introduce me to a new product that you want me to consider or you designed.
- Post syndicating: If your article is a good fit, I may host your article. The decision is based purely on content quality and accuracy.
- Guest Post: I don’t do that. (Sometimes I write in some of my friend’s blog)
- Seeking advice? : I am not a professional psychiatrist/counsellor/therapist, I am not a productivity guru, I am not a preacher. But I am eager to help you if what you need is within my limits. Though I can’t promise anything afore. Please be elaborate, descriptive in your email.
- Want me as a speaker? : That depends. Send me the details.
- Twitter – @tharansakthi – Tweet, DM. (For updates please follow @alvistor)
- Wanna meet me in person? : I’d love to. But let’s get acquainted through online first 🙂