Apps, Digital Tools, Services, Gadgets and Resources I use personally for my productivity and general life utility are listed here. I’ve listed only the worthies among the all I use in everyday life.
Subscribe to Alvistor to know more about how I use these apps to multiply my productivity.
#Organizing #Planning #Journaling
- Todoist – The super-duper task-management app of my entire toolset.
- Notion – The ultra-flexible digital workspace for managing varieties of content. I use it for project management, course management, mini-personal-ERP and other tonnes of purposes.
- Evernote – All in one place to capture everything, digital file cabinet, contact cards collector, ideas collector and as my personal journaling tool too.
- Fantastical (Calendar) – I use Google calendar as the source and Fantastical as overlay app for all of my devices.
- Spark mail – I use this on all my devices. I have my accounts with Gmail for both personal and professional use.
I don’t use any social media accounts actively. So I don’t have any apps related to that in any of my devices except the Telegram chat app.
- Kindle – Apart from reading paperback books, I rely more on Amazon Kindle for reading books.
- Pocket – I collect all the articles and blog posts in Pocket to read it later.
- Feedly – I check it rarely
- Grammarly – I am using the free version of Grammarly to spruce my writings online.
- Office 365, Google Docs – MS Word is my go-to app for official documents. For casual use, I depend on Google Docs and I prefer Google spreadsheet rather than MS Excel.
- Scitrus – Where I find the latest research articles to refer and learn.
- Mindmup – Simple yet functional mind mapping software helps me to learn complicated concepts or to device an idea which is not that simple to write and get the full picture.
- Zotero – A citation management software for writing research articles.
- Manuscripts – A wordprocessing software weaved particularly to write research papers.
- Whimsical – Mindmapping tool For learning new domains, new concepts, effective learning.
- Forest (Pomodoro timer app). Using it infrequently.
#Blogging #Online #Social-Connections
- Site Ground (Hosting) – Semi-managed WordPress hosting where Alvistor and my other sites are hosted.
- Unsplash – Pictures for most of my articles are taken from here.
- LastPass – The everywhere password manager.
- VPN Secure – VPN service I use often.
- Running by Adidas – To track my walking and jogging
- Alfred (for Mac) – Makes my Mac interactions faster ever.
- Vimium (for Chrome) – Makes me browse the internet and interact with websites with ease of my keyboard.