To make a PDF file on your smartphone you need to first install CamScanner or any other scanning apps on your smartphones. After downloading the Cam Scanner, follow the mentioned steps.
- Generate PDFs using images from either of the camera or gallery.
- Generate PDFs in any of picture mode i.e. landscape or portrait format.
- Adjust the size of images while forming PDFs.
- Apply different filters to adjust your images.
- Create multiple page PDF’s.
Note: The quality of the PDF is not dependent on the CamScanner. The camera quality of the user’s smartphone or the lighting conditions in the surrounding may also affect the scanned pictures.
So, here are the steps on how to make a PDF file from Cam Scanner.
- When you download the app open it, there you will be asked to provide your phone number or email address for verification procedure. You can skip that procedure if you want to.
- After that, you will enter the Home Page of the app.
- Click on the Camera icon on the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Capture the photo that you want to be in your PDF.
- Adjust the size of the image while asked to crop the image.
- Enhance the image by using the filters provided (optional).
- Add more images using same procedure (it can be rather from gallery or another shot from the camera).
- Now click on PDF icon on top right and your file will be saved.
Download Cam Scanner here and also you can do the same withan alternative for CamScanner