Now, you can semi-officially enjoy Youtube’s Dark UI mode with a little hack told by Owen from ‘ChargedTech’. This is a simple hack, won’t affect your youtube account in anyway if something goes wrong. ‘Dark Mode’ is going to be a official feature soon after Youtube rollout their new UI version soon.
- Visit “youtube.com” in chrome with latest update
- Open ‘Developer Tools’ (or press ‘F12’)
- Switch to ‘Console’ tab
- paste this “document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=fPQ4jCL6EiE” (without quotes)
- Close ‘Developer Tools’
- Click Avatar (at top right corner)
- Choose ‘Dark Mode’
Voila, Enjoy the Dark paint on Youtube.. 🙂 Please Comment if you want to say anything….
Writes on Productivity, Softwares, Apps, Tech Scoops, Hacks, etc, etc..
Latest posts by Sakthi Tharan (see all)
- Now you can ‘pin’ chats in WhatsApp - May 19, 2017
- Todoist now has deep integration with Google Calendar - May 18, 2017
- WikiTribune to fight fake-news - April 25, 2017