World’s largest email service provider GMail has many more intriguing things around it which you might not heard before. These are experimental new features of GMail brought you through ‘GMail Labs‘. This post might not suit for people who access their mail through ‘e-mail clients’. As already said, these are experimental features, but works good (at least most of the time for me).
Okay Lets start with this,
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- Select the ‘Labs’ tab and identify the labs you want to enable. Click the ‘Enable’ radio button to turn on a lab and click ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page. Your page may refresh but after the refresh, the lab you just turned on will be available in Gmail.
Now, You don’t need any guidelines further. Anyways here I list my favorite features which I using with my accounts. These features may vary any time and even may not be available at the time you read this.
- Authentication Icon for verified senders
- Background Send
- Inserting Images
- Message Sneak Peak
- Multiple Inboxes
- Undo send
- Right side chat
- Canned Response
- Send & Archive
- Pictures in chat
- Video Chat Enhancements
So, you can do more on GMail now than usual. Do more and comment your experience here.
Latest posts by Sakthi Tharan (see all)
- Google’s Feeling Lucky Search from Chrome Omnibar - June 17, 2017
- Get notified by mail for Google Form submissions & Spreadsheet updates - June 17, 2017
- Solved: No Internet due to – The Dependency Service or Group Failed to Start - June 9, 2017